Below are some of our “must-sees in Rome” for you:
- The Colosseum, one of the most important buildings of ancient Rome. Visit the vast ruins and book a tour through the catacombs.
- Vatican City with St Peter’s Basilica, St Peter’s Square and the Sistine Chapel
- Castel Sant’Angelo just near the Vatican (seemingly quite compact from the outside, but richly adorned with paintings inside)
- Trevi Fountain – the largest and most visited fountain in Rome, particularly nice later in the day when besieged by fewer visitors
- Spanish Steps – another attraction that’s particularly nice at twilight
- Pantheon – the best preserved structure from ancient times. The mighty dome has a diameter of 43.3 metres, exactly the same as the building’s total height.
- Roman Forum – an old marketplace or fairground whose ruins are among the most important excavation sites of ancient Rome.
The list of attractions in Rome of course goes on. Discover the treasures of a truly old and magnificent city. Visit the Galleria Borghese, one of the largest art collections. Stroll around the Campo de Fiori & Piazza Navona. Here in the heart of Rome’s old town you’ll find cosy cafés and small boutiques away from the hordes of tourists. La dolce vita in Italia!
Still looking for a conference hotel for your meeting, seminar, congress or conference in Rome? The MICE Service Group will help you plan your event. Call us on: +41 (0) 43 55 66 441 or email us at: email@example.com.